At The Abs Company We Change Lives from the Core®. Founded in 2007, The Abs Company’s mission is to become the world leader in core and functional training solutions. We make high quality, innovative abdominal and functional training exercise equipment for both the commercial and consumer fitness markets. Our products are used in over 10,000 commercial fitness centers and in millions of homes in over 40 countries worldwide. At the Abs Company We Believe that Fitness Changes Lives and we work hard everyday to ensure that through our innovative equipment we impact as many lives as possible. The ideal candidate will have experience in parts and logistics. This position requires high organizational skills and requires a detailed orientated personality. We're looking for a committed and dedicated individual to help grow our business, and join us as We Change Lives from the Core®.
Qualities required to work at The Abs Company.
Team members at The Abs Company change lives, and have a passion for what they do. The Abs Company is a high-performance organization, and successful team members must possess a strong work ethic and a hands-on approach to business. We are innovative, create inventive solutions, and are customer-service minded. A big part of our company’s success is that we live by our core values. At The Abs Company:
- We LEAD with GRATITUDE.
- We believe that FITNESS CHANGES LIVES.
- We believe that hard work pays off and produces RESULTS that MATTER.
- We KEEP IT REAL.
- We believe that to be a great company we must have great RELATIONSHIPS.
- We believe in constant IMPROVEMENT, both business and personal.
- We demand HONESTY and INTEGRITY from ourselves and others.
- We never give up because we believe that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
- We believe in taking risks to INNOVATE because we are not afraid to fail.
- We believe that our team is FAMILY.
- We value all humanity and believe the we should always GIVE BACK.
- We believe in our PRODUCTS and the BENEFITS they provide for our customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Each team member has specific and measurable responsibilities to which they are held accountable.
- To Generate profitable revenue which align individual and company goals.
- Maintain customer relationships to ensure life time value vs transactional business.
- To prospect for new relationships and business opportunities within their defined territory.
- Continued sales training.
- Content creation.
- Minimum net revenue of $35K per month ($420K per year)
- Travel may be required to trade events or customer meetings. All travel must be pre-approved and booked via travel department.
- Account Manager will maintain regular contact with VP of Sales through e-mail, phone & weekly meetings.
- A minimum of 2-4 years working in sales, preferably the Health & Fitness industry.
- A passion for being a problem solver, proactive, solution-oriented, with the capability to identify and solve problems.
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to be effective and self-motivated in a highly demanding, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A passion for sports, exercise and training, and a healthy lifestyle.
- Sense of humor and a positive attitude
- Strong sense of teamwork and co-operation with the ability to foster relationships
- Strong desire for knowledge and constant learning.
- Salary of $43,000 based on experience
- Commission and Bonus Incentives
- Unlimited Paid Time Off after 90 Days of Employment
- Subsidized medical & dental insurance after 90 Days of Employment
- Discount Gym Membership