The ideal candidate will have experience in parts and logistics. This position requires high organizational skills and requires a detailed oriented personality. We're looking for a committed and dedicated individual to help grow our business, and join us as We Change Lives from the Core®.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Each team member has specific and measurable responsibilities to which they are held accountable.
- To Generate profitable revenue which align individual and company goals.
- Maintain customer relationships to ensure life time value vs transactional business.
- To prospect for new relationships and business opportunities within their defined territory.
- Continued sales training.
- Content creation.
- Minimum net revenue of $35K per month ($420K per year)
- Travel may be required to trade events or customer meetings. All travel must be pre-approved and booked via travel department.
- Account Manager will maintain regular contact with VP of Sales through e-mail, phone & weekly meetings.
- A minimum of 2-4 years working in sales, preferably the Health & Fitness industry.
- A passion for being a problem solver, proactive, solution-oriented, with the capability to identify and solve problems.
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to be effective and self-motivated in a highly demanding, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A passion for sports, exercise and training, and a healthy lifestyle.
- Sense of humor and a positive attitude
- Strong sense of teamwork and co-operation with the ability to foster relationships
- Strong desire for knowledge and constant learning.
- Salary of $43,000 based on experience
- Commission and Bonus Incentives
- Unlimited Paid Time Off after 90 Days of Employment
- Subsidized medical & dental insurance after 90 Days of Employment
- Discount Gym Membership